Saturday, March 30, 2013

Long day at the Salon...

Well today I had to work all day! Saturday just know hairstylist bust our butts miss out on family time Saturdays to do your hair. Tip well please... I didnt want to go I wanted to hangout with my kids and do Easter fun stuff, buy money calls. Im glad I did I had 4 new clients and made each one love there hair! Im so blessed to be able to create a look and feeling for complete strangers that make them feel good about themselves, its a amazing blessing. My kids had to be dropped off at 2pm so Pops could go work a second job. This is a 10, 7 and 2 year old boys mind you! I was fearing the worst, but honestly they did great and let me do my thing. Thank god! I came home to a dirty house, muddy dogs and a shit ton of laundry! Not what I wanted after a 8 hour day, but hey what can you do? I made this place shine bright like a diamond. I also allowed my 2 year old to run around in the front yard in his diaper and socks and roll in the mud! He loved every second and I sat on the porch smiling like I have never smiled! He is so funny and happy to explore life. Who cares a little dirt dont hurt! I got him cleaned up ate dinner and off to sleepy town! Tomorrow is Easter Sunday and this year I decided not to buy my children eggs, candy baskets etc. They are spoiled rotten and need to realize this year and every year is about Jesus Christ! Not candy.... We will head to Richies family and do the egg hunt, but I have a book about the Easter Story and tomorrow morning we will read about the true meaning of this amazing holiday! Family and LOVE nothing gets better than that. I have been through more than most hard times. People say I have no luck and bad things follow me, but Im starting to realize I can do nothing but keep smiling have a positive attitude and be thankful Im alive. Stress and crying worrying about others does no good, focus on the moment what you can change and what you just have to surrender and accept! I surrendered to God after my serious car accident 3 months ago I almost died! I should have buried, but instead Im here alive to see my children able to stand on my feet and work no doubt $150K in debt, but Im alive!

Im random and I have alot going on but its me my life and it makes me a strong person that gravitates toward positive up lifting people.

Health issues since the accident I fractured my frontal sinus cavity and eye socket. The hospital sent me home after 4 hours because the realized I had no health insurance! BULLSHIT, but like I said its done. I find out next week if these random symptoms I am having are a pituitary tumor in my brain! If so the hospital should have preformed surgery within 48-74 hours to repair the fractures and a risk of not doing so are tumors!  Honestly Im concerned but this is non cancerous so I will survive! Just need answers and prayers...

2 comments:

  1. Love that you are real! Love that you work your tushy off! Double love that you teach your children the TRUE meaning of Easter and not the commercial meaning! Love that you have such a beautiful attitude! You are an amazing woman! I will continue to pray for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers are headed your way!!

    ReplyDelete